& Special Events
Held on the second Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at the Dayton Municipal Building, 125 Eastview Street.read more »
Held on the third Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at the Dayton Municipal Building, 125 Eastview Street.read more »
Currently, there is no scheduled meeting date
For information, call 540-879-2110.read more »
Currently, there is no scheduled meeting date.
For information, call 540-879-2110read more »
Saturday, April 5, 2014 - 12 Noon
Dayton United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall, 215 Ashby Street, Dayton
Ages 0 & Up
Registration Forms available at the Dayton Town...read more »
Saturday, April 12, 2014
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Lots of activities throughout the town.
- 100+ Arts & Crafts Vendors: College St. (College St. will be closed to...
Saturday, May 10, 2014
7:00 a.m. - Untilread more »
3-Mile Endurance and Adventure Course
Saturday, August 2, 2014 @ 10:00 AM
- Water Run/Block Haul
- Water Slide
- Push Up Challenge
- Mud Crawl
- Log Walk
- Wall Climb
The Dayton Autumn Celebration, also known as Dayton Days, is a very popular arts and crafts festival held annually on the first Saturday in October (8:30 a.m. 4:00 p.m.) in...read more »
The Town of Dayton now has the ability to accept Water, Sewer and Trash payments online. By clicking on the link below you can set up an account and pay your bill...read more »
Rescheduled for Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at 4:00 p.m.
Dayton Council Chambersread more »
Want to stay up to date with news and events in the Town of Dayton. Like us on Facebook.read more »
- A local resident reported receiving a phone call from someone claiming to be with Medicare/Medicaid in reference to the new insurance cards that are coming out in January. After...
Links to Frequently Asked Questions
- Looking for the latest Water Quality Report? »
- Need to know the trash collection schedule? »
- Starting a business and need a license? »
- Go green. Get the Town newsletter via email. »
- Attend our next Town Council meeting. »
- Reserve a shelter at one of our Town parks. »