Visit the Historic Town of Dayton during the Annual Redbud Festival. This family fun event has something for everyone! This years festivities include:
- 60+ handmade arts and crafts vendors
- Food Trucks
- Live concerts by local performers: Doug Tumer, Brent Funkhouser, and Dwight Martin
- Beer from Brother's Craft Brewing
- Free horse drawn carriage rides
- Antique car show at Rocktown History Museum
- Ducky Races at Cooks Creek
- Unique specialty shops located throughout Dayton
Location: Downtown Dayton - College Street
Parking will be available at Wilbur Pence Middle School, and at the Koogler Field at the corner of Bowman Road and College Street. (Shown in map below.) Street parking is also permitted. A limited number of golf carts will be available to transport visitors from Wilbur Pence to College Street, and back. Please plan on walking to the festival if possible, so that those who are physically unable to walk that far can use the golf carts.
We are encouraging people to avoid Mill Street due to the ongoing construction. However, there will be no active construction on Saturday so detour signs can be ignored.
And as always, please use caution!!! There will be a large number of pedestrians throughout town on Saturday.
The Town of Dayton will be following CDC guidelines for outdoor festivals, including increased sanitizing measures and social distancing reminders. Individuals who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear face masks.